Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Twilight - The Movie

While I am hiding inside today, avoiding all contact with the sun (in a totally non-vampire kind of way, thanks to the extent of my sunburn!), I thought I would say that I finally saw Twilight at the cinema last week.

Loved it, loved it!!

I left it a few weeks to see it mainly to avoid the giggling teenage girls going mad for Edward, and pretty much had the cinema to myself.

It was a fantastic movie, great even if you haven't read the books. I couldn't help but compare it to the book (as you do) and most of it was like I imagined.

My favorite part? That would be Jacob. Always a fan of the underdog (pardon the pun - for those who have read the series!), I'm glad they cast his character as they did. Oh, and Edward wasn't bad, either...!

No comments: