Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sunday Snapshot (and a little bit more!)


Thankfully, this is just a sign for a museum and not a real need for an air raid shelter in London these days!

This snapshot is late again. Sorry. I spent this Sunday at home, curled up with my laptop, watching episodes of 24. I had meant to just watch a few, but ended up watching all 12 episodes that my sister had kindly put on disc for me when I left home. Very, very kind considering she is the biggest Jack Bauer fan I know, and giving me the disc meant that she would have to wait to watch them each week when they were on TV. Thanks, Sis!

But, the episodes ended at at hour 20, leaving me four hours short of the ending. What was I to do? What was going to happen to Jack? I jumped on facebook and sent an urgent request to my favourite sister (even though I only have one!) for the last few episodes. Phew!

Please don't tell me what happens at the end!

The last week has been very busy here, but I managed to get out to see Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince on Saturday morning. Loved it. Loved it. LOVED IT!! I think it was the best one yet.

And to make up for missing my weekly exploring in London on Sunday, I am making the trip into the big smoke tomorrow. Not sure to where yet...

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hi, I'm an Aussie thinking about moving to London. I'd be there already, if only my ancestors were recent enough (to apply for that particular visa). Anyway, I was just searching for blogs written by Australians who have moved to London, so I could get a sense of what it might be like to live there. And I have completely enjoyed reading through your posts, especially as I am living near Noosa and was in Brisbane before that. I'm hoping to read many more posts from you, and also hope you're having a great time over there. Best wishes.

Bec said...

Hi Paula,
Great to hear from you, especially a fellow Queenslander!! I am having an amazing time and loving London!
It's a fantastic thing to do and I hope you can get your visa sorted. If you need any advice or have any questions, just let me know!
Thanks for reading my blog!
Bec :-)