Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"I'm off to Paris for the weekend"

I've just read my last few posts and I want to apologise.

Yes, while this is a huge move for me, packing up my life and changing everything to live my dream, I've been focusing way too much on the negative. From now on, I am determined to be excited...and positive!

I'm moving to London. I get to live in one of the most amazing cities in the world, full of more experiences just waiting for me than I can possibly imagine. I have the opportunity to get a start into a new career as a nanny. I'll be living and working in the area that has always been my first choice. My visa is approved. I'll be able to say things like, "I'm off to Paris for the weekend" - a sentence that I have never said in my whole life! And, I'll be stopping over in Abu Dhabi to visit one of my best friends for 5 days on my way over.

So what if I don't have every single thing I need in my suitcase? They do have shops in London.

No comments: