Thursday, January 29, 2009

Out of the Blue

I have to apologise to anyone who read my last post and is interested in my job...because it no longer exists.

Yes. That's right. My job was made redundant today. And my first reaction...

WOO-HOO!!!

Oh, it's such a relief! I can't tell you how excited I am. Not only is there now a definite finish date but they are going to pay me to leave! Being a receptionist, I never thought that they would make the position redundant, but I hoped they would. It seems they were able to do without me while I was on holidays after all. Now I will be finishing up at the end of February and on top of my February pay, I will now receive another month and a half of wages, which can go straight into the bank and possibly bring my move to London a whole lot closer.

Is that a crazy reaction? Probably.

But now I can shout it from the highest hill - I'm moving to London!!

No comments: