Friday, March 26, 2010

Dear John...The Non-Event

I bet you thought my next post would be about how great it was to see Dear John in the city on Tuesday night, right?

Well, I didn't get to see it at all! My whole house (both bosses and me...strangely the kids are fine) have been struck down with gastro since Monday, a fact that not only ruined my whole night out on Tuesday, but is now in it's third day and I've had enough. And, now I'll have to wait until April to see Dear John at the movies...but not for free!

The only upside of having been confined to the house, has been some quality DVD-watching time (New Moon was out on Monday!), but even all the old movies are getting a bit boring now.

I'm looking forward to the weekend and being able to get out of the house...oh, and maybe eat a meal too!

No comments: