Friday, August 13, 2010

The Week That Was

I know I haven't been around for a while but I've been a little busy. Here's some pics from what I've been up to this week:


Last week, I took the kids back to Ham House, somewhere I haven't been since I first arrived. We had a great day exploring the gardens.


On Monday, I had my little cousin who's two with us so we all headed into Kensington Gardens and The Princess Diana Memorial Playground. What an awesome place! It was packed to the rafters with kids, but the sun was out, so that made everything OK!


Wednesday, we headed to Bushy Park for a picnic, clown show and a play on the huge playground there. Bushy Park is a lovely place and I don't know why I waited so long to get there!


And yesterday, I took the kids into the city for a Great Bus Adventure (as they called it!), starting with the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace (which turned out to not be on that day!), then on the no. 11 bus to Trafalgar Square where we then hopped on an old Routemaster bus, the no. 15, to The Tower of London. We found a little patch of green and a playground to have lunch at and then headed home on the train.

No comments: