Sunday, November 23, 2008

Facing the Facebook

I have been putting off joining Facebook for a couple of reasons:
1. I had no laptop at home and it was generally frowned upon to access Facebook at work and 2. I knew it would be very addictive for me.

Well, I have my new laptop and yes, am already addicted to Facebook!

I knew it would happen so I really shouldn't be surprised. I have already found so many friends that I had lost contact with and I guess I just need to wait and see if any of them want me as their friend...because we all know it's all about how many Facebook friends we have, isn't it?

Stay tuned - the promised post about the reason for this blog is on it's way... after I just check my Facebook page again!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well the facebook bug bites again. There you go, you got sucked in. There goes all your free time from now on.

P.S. Talk to you again on facebook. :)