Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Seasons

This week so far has been pretty wet and miserable...for some.

I happen to love this weather! It is so nice to have actual seasons again. I was walking to Kingston the other day and was looking at the leaves that had fallen on the ground and it hit me. I am actually going to have an autumn and a winter this year. After living in Queensland, as much as it is a beautiful place, I have really missed the seasons. I don't mention spring, because, thanks to hayfever, it's not my favourite season, and summer, well, Queensland was just one long summer!

On Monday, I went shopping and it was bucketing down with rain and I finally bought a jacket, a new umbrella and wellies. Not just any old wellies, but bright blue ones!

I am now ready for all seasons, so bring it on!

No comments: