Saturday, January 3, 2009

OK, moving on...

Right. 2008 is over. 2009 is here. The Christmas decorations have been put away. New Year's Eve has been celebrated and recovered from. It's time...

Time to get out those boxes, sort out the stuff that needs to be sold, be given away, to be kept. Time to stop spending and start saving all my pennies. Time to apply for my Ancestry Visa. Time to finish my CV and start applying for jobs in the UK.

Time to move. Time to start thinking what I really want from this year. Where I want to see myself this time next year.

When I think about all that I have to do, it's really overwhelming. I know all the well-meaning people will say just take one day at a time.

Well, it's Saturday today. I have boxes ready to go and as soon as I stop wasting time on the internet, I'll get started boxing stuff up. It really is hard to know where to start because the builders haven't arrived yet to start work on my place after the storm damage, so even though I am back at home, I may be homeless again sometime soon. I guess now is a good time as any to have a clean out.

Still blogging, I hear you ask? Did I mention that I am prone to procrastination?



OK, OK...I'm going now!

No comments: